Medical Doctor Visit
- Courtesy 30-minute office visit for orientation in our therapies in relation to your medical condition
- New patient consultation $250 (45-60 minutes with medical team to review patient’s questionnaire, exam and evaluation of labs and other diagnostic materials and plan for therapy)
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your FIRST scheduled appointment in order to complete the intake questionnaire. This is key to gaining proper insight into your medical needs.
- Follow-up appointment 45-60 minutes $198
- Follow-up appointment 25-30 minutes $98
- Consults are also available over the phone if travel is difficult. Phone appointments require payment in advanced or a credit card on file.
Physician Assistant Visit
- Initial Appointment 60 minutes, $150
- Follow Up 30-45 minutes, $129
- Follow Up 15-30 minutes, $79
Payment is required at the time of service. We do not participate with any insurance plans. We do provide a “bill” with appropriate information that you can submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
Interest free financing, no prepayment penalty with instant approvals. Visit www.advanceCareCard.com or call 1-800-432-9470 for more information. You can also call our office for additional information on our financing options.
Most traditional blood lab tests are covered by your insurance plan regardless of the ordering physician. We recommend that you check with your insurance provider to better understand any restrictions or personal obligation that may apply. We have discounted lab services from Lab Corp for anyone wishing to pay directly. This is often a significantly less expensive option than going through your insurance carrier. Any pre-paid labs can be submitted to your insurance carrier for possible reimbursement or application toward you deductible.
Your lab results will be reviewed with you in detail at the time of your next appointment. The return of your lab results does not allow us to make determinations about changes in the treatment plan as they are an isolated fact. We make decisions based on a comprehensive review of your current clinical symptoms coupled with your current lifestyle, your medications and supplement in conjunction with the labs. A copy of your lab results is always available for you. We encourage you to share these results with your primary care physician or any health care providers involved in your care. If your doctor is unfamiliar with the labs drawn, we would be happy to speak with them regarding their interpretation.
We understand unplanned events do occur. We kindly ask for a 24-hour cancellation notice so we can accommodate other patients who may be waiting for an appointment. Any in-office appointment can also be turned into a phone appointment, if you prefer.
Our charge for missed appointments/no shows/cancellations without a 24-hour notice is $75.00 for physicians and $50.00 for P.A. appointments.